A quiet and architecturally striking space with impressive volumes, configured as a plenary open-space with three possible breakout rooms for small groups, and a fully equipped kitchen.
Luminous, airy, decorated in a workshop - loft style, the industrial character of the place has been preserved and enhanced to create a sleek, designer atmosphere with its black glass and metal frames. Its parquet floors add warmth and make it a comfortable and convivial space.
VOLUMES: 161m ² on the ground floor:
- Main room (82m²) : zenithal light, high ceilings, beautiful parquet floor; very modular (can be completely emptied for rehearsals or courses/sessions for example) ;
- Office/lounge/meeting room in closed mezzanine (32m²) ;
- Indoor patio for reception, storage or small groups (32m²);
- Equipped kitchen (16m²), can also be used as a 4th breakout room;
- WC + room for storage (15m²);
- By car : at the southern gates of Paris, 1 minute from the Arcueil exit/entry of the A6B, 7 minutes from Orly airport and 10 minutes from the Porte d'Italie.
- 2 private parking spaces (free street parking),
- By public transport: 15 min walk from RER B Laplace and 15 min walk from metro line 7 Villejuif - Paul Vaillant.Couturier (or by bus 162 - Quatre chemins stop). The Porte d'Italie is 10 minutes away by taking bus 186 whose stop is a 1 minute walk away.
Fully modular space. Do not hesitate to contact us for any specific request. We can offer you additional services:
- Design and animation of your events, seminars, meetings or workshops (we have more than 20 years of experience in event animation, creativity, strategy and innovation) ;
- Choice of custom-made tables and images;
- Rental of a second adjoining space of 100m² and/or an adjoining equipped photo studio of 160m² ;
- Professional photographer and audiovisual agency services in the same building.